The campaign provides an opportunity for children and adults with disabilities using Enable Ireland services, to talk about how they live life with No Limits, while raising much needed funds to support the charity’s work.
There are lots of ways to get involved
- ‘Give a Little - Make a Big Difference’ and support Enable Ireland services by picking up a kite pin, kite trolley disc or wrist band, priced from €2 from any Enable Ireland centre or shop, volunteer or in any TK Maxx store nationwide
- Make a donation online or Text Enable to 50300 to donate €4. 100% of your donation goes to Enable Ireland across most network operators. Some operators apply VAT which means that a minimum of €3.25 will go to Enable Ireland. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 076 680 5278.
- Run your own fundraising event such as a coffee morning or cake sale. Just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for your fundraising pack.
- Read our inspirational champion stories online throughout the week. You'll find them here on this site.
- Share your story on Facebook – Tell the world how YOU live life with No Limits on the Enable Ireland Facebook page
Supporting the appeal, Liz Roche, Interm Head of Fundraising said, “We’re hoping the public really buys into the positive spirit of this campaign. It’s really easy to support – just buy a kite pin or trolley disc from any TK Maxx store or Enable Ireland shop or centre, or make a donation online at www.enableireland.ie. Every little kite we sell helps us to provide services to people with disabilities in communities around Ireland.”
Support the ‘Enable Ireland No Limits Kite Appeal’ and support people with disabilities living life with No Limits.